Sunday 12 January 2020

How I Made over 1.7M Naira into My bet9ja account Within 30days



I'm going to share a secret with you on how i was able to make 1.7M Naira into my bet9ja account within a period of 30 days.
I  deposited N50,000 into my betting account then i started growing it using a secret script i used on bet9ja that works only on Zoom Soccer. 
The video below is a proof on my account balance. 


As you can see this is not some sort of edited pics you see on the internet.
Even bet9ja really don't know about this script i'm using to bypass their security protocols.
I beleive this script will not be blocked anytime soon because they don't know how it all came about.
so, if you are interested in making millions into your bet9ja account using my special script within a short period of time, with a deposit of at least N10,000.
just message me on my whatsapp number. This trick is 100% working perfectly. 0% risk attached. you don't lose anything. it's either your account balance remains the way it is or it increases on daily basis.
NOTE: This script varies depending on how long you have been using your bet9ja account. 
message me using the whatsapp link below. 
only serious people please
whatsapp me now....

5 comments: