Saturday 12 October 2019

Step By Step on how to hack a Bank Account in Nigeria




This post is for  educational purpose only and it's totally illegal to engage in such act.

  In this article, I will be showing you in details how to hack a bank account in Nigeria.

Nigerians are one of the most careless people in the world. So if there is anybody you can dupe, it should be Nigerians. So few months I was able to hack a bank account in Nigeria for an experiment, and I collected 50,000 Naira from the account. But since I did it for fun, I returned the money immediately and warned the owner of the account not to try it again.

I will be showing you in the article how I was able to hack the account, and you can try your own. at your own risk though.

There are several methods to steal money from someone’s account, but I will be sharing my method, which is the simplest method. If you try my way and it doesn’t work, leave a comment in the comment section, and I will show you how else you can do it.

Are you ready?

Let’s see how to hack a Bank Account in Nigeria

                                                                       A Hacker

Like I explained earlier, there are several ways to how to hack a bank account and withdraw money to your account, but others have lots of risks.

The old method to hack bank account using BVN

Most times you would see some specific text messages telling you that “you need to update your BVN or your account will be blocked. Call 080xxxxxxxxxx to help you update it.”

That is also another method you can use to get your client’s details and how to hack a bank account and withdraw money. In this situation, you would need to get the following;

  • A bulk SMS application.
  • Phone numbers of people (you can buy from people who sell)
  • A laptop (where you can make instant transactions)
  • A card verification software (to know if the card number you are collecting is correct)
  • Internet connection.


How do you do it then?

  • You open the bulk SMS website and type in this message;


“This is a notification from the Central Bank that account is currently being hacked. To secure your money, please call Mr. Pius (Your account manager) on 080xxxxxxxxxx to assist you further.”

Then you send it to the phone numbers you’ve bought from people.
Then you wait for responses.

Some ignorant ones will start calling to check if it is true, you have to sound like a professional in order to convince them. There are three things you would need to collect from them;

  • Card number
  • Expiry date
  • CVC (the number at the back of their ATM).


Once you have all these, just tell them you will get back to them and assist them further. All you have to do is go online and start buying whatever you need to buy online.

Or

Through a payment gateway (like Paystack), you transfer their money and re-transfer it to your account.

Job Done!!!

The disadvantage of this method is that people are becoming wiser about giving out their details to anyone who sends them messages. So it might not work again.

The New Method

The simplest method to hack a bank account in Nigeria is the one I will show you the steps now, and it is the latest method in town.

I created a Fake Website

This costs me money to build, but it was one of the steps I knew would help me hack someone’s account and transfer their money without BVN.

In this website, I was selling expensive perfumes for as cheap as 500 Naira. In this website, you are required to purchase anything you want online, and it will be delivered to you.

At the backend (Database) of this website, there was where I could collect every detail that was registered by a user on my website.

If you are interested in creating a fake website similar to the one i used, just hit me up via my email 9jafreehustle@gmail.com 
serious persons only for serious business.

I promoted the website

I started to promote my new site. I promoted it to attract people to the website and start buying. I went on Facebook, Instagram, Quora, Whatsapp groups, everywhere I saw people gathered.

People Started to Buy, and I collected their Details

When people saw how cheap the things I was selling were, they started to buy in bulk. Remember that this is a “fake website,” so I could intercept their card details, phone number, date of birth, every single thing about them, I knew all of them.

After they finished buying and left, I would supply them the perfume – which was also of low quality and download their details.

I continued till I had so many card details on my hands, then it was time for operations. I had all I needed to hack a bank account in Nigeria.

Avoid some banks with strong security

Some banks like UBA, Fidelity, and Zenith Bank have a robust security system, so they might not sometimes work if you are trying to hack someone’s account.

Sometimes when you want to make transfers to a payment gateway like Paystack, Paypal, etc., they might send the owner of the card an OTP (one-time password) to their phones, and it will spoil everything you have done.

The secret is to keep trying till you see the one that works for you; you can no go ahead transfer the money.

You don’t have to be a professional scammer to be able to do this; you only need the tools and learn from someone.

How to Hack Atm Card in Nigeria

There is no straight forward way to hack ATM card in Nigeria if you don’t know the person’s pin. The only way to get money from someone’s ATM card is to get the details of the card.


Once you have the details of the card, it becomes easy for you to collect money from the card without letting the owner know you have collected money.

Like I said initially, most of the Nigerian websites use payment gateways that demand OTP, so it isn’t a good idea for you to do that.

So like I suggested, if you have someone’s card and you want to hack ATM card in Nigeria, take the card and use it to buy things on foreign websites. Most of the foreign websites don’t demand for OTP, so you are safe.

Also, it will even take days before the transaction will reflect.

Note: Don’t ever use your real name while buying something with someone’s ATM. They will track you and find you. So be careful. This is another way to hack a bank account in Nigeria.

How to transfer money using BVN and Account Number

CHECK OUT FOR MY NEXT POST   >>>>>


Conclusion

This is not how to become a yahoo boy, so you will need to practice and practice till you become perfect at what you do.

I will still add more information to this; if you are confused about how to start, you can ask questions in the comment section, or send an email to 9jafreehustle@gmail.com

Kindly share with your friends and fellow hustlers

CHECK OUT FOR THE NEXT POST
How to transfer money using BVN and Account Number

1 comment:

  1. pls which site can I buy things with Nigeria ATM card without opt or bitcoins

    ReplyDelete